Saturday, September 18, 2010

Day 33


Yoga teacher training is nearing its end, and I'm amazed at how many opportunities are coming my way. Now I just have to figure out what to do. Give SDSU another try and enroll in painting? Take off to Hawaii and volunteer on an organic farm? Apprentice at FSG tattoo? Take off to Portland? whatever I decide to do, I will live it wholeheartedly, and it will be filled with love and union through yogic teachings.

Mantras to live by:
"My actions are my only true belongings. I cannot escape the consequences of my actions. My actions are the ground on which I stand."

"Nothing is permanent except impermanence."

Training is so much more than I had previously imagined. I knew I wanted it, and I knew I could not live without it. I thank God that in this life I was brought to the yoga center by energetic forces and have discovered my true nature. I cannot describe how incredibly strong our circle is, I'm blessed to have such an awesome yoga family, and I'm totally stoked to know that they will always have my back in matters of teaching, friendship and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment