Saturday, September 25, 2010

asteya

Today is the last day of my "required" yoga sessions. 66 yoga classes in 6 weeks, leaving 2 more 4 hour theory classes (or circle time as we like to call them) out of 20. It's been more than I could ever ask for, life truly is beautiful when you lead it from the heart. There's no other way!! I can't imagine a life better than this, I really can't. When life is full of love, humility and compassion, only good things will arise.

I am completely stoked for my yoga family and myself to start our new lives. We will be bringing something unique, energizing, introspective, creative and fun to the yoga community where ever we end up, and it will always be with love. Love love love love.

With this training I now have the confidence to pursue art on a different level, before it was for recognition because I never felt good enough just being myself. I felt like I had to have something to show for, some sort of fame. Now I realize that I cannot be anything but who I truly am, and I am more than enough. I'm working on creating a body of work, paintings and illustrations, participating in group shows and in time will be pursuing a career in the tattoo industry.

All the while yoga will be there. I will develop my practice to its fullest and try my hardest to show people my heart and help them find peace of mind through breath.

2 comments: