Monday, October 11, 2010

Home

Today is my last free class at Corepower Yoga (new students get the first week free!). I was skeptical of Corepower at first, but I must say that I've learned a lot from taking classes there. My plan is to take the next couple of weeks to really explore the yoga community of San Diego. So I will spend one week at each studio and try to experience as many teachers as possible. I'm having the time of my life. Everyday is an adventure and a learning experience, everyday I become more connected to people and to myself. There are obstacles to conquer with each breath, but I am amazed at the amount of energy I've been bottling up inside. I have enough strength to do just about all the postures I feared.

The most exciting part about studying at new studios is that I'm not really there. I'm practicing from a different part inside me, practicing from the heart, and the heart resides at the Chula Vista Yoga Center. I can feel it radiate from within me, like a beacon of light.

No comments:

Post a Comment