Tuesday, August 31, 2010

We've gotta grow

I've been eating raw for a little over a week and its completely amazing. I was a very conscious eater to begin with, but this just brings everything to a new level. Live foods are so beautiful, so delicious and so good for the body and mind. I feel at peace. Teacher training is going so well, I have found my voice, and have already begun to help others through the practice of yoga, the practice of life.

On another note, Awesome Fest is this weekend and I am so stoked to see RVIVR, Screaming Females and Cheap Girls! I highly doubted I would get to see any of those bands, last time Screaming Females came through I think I was sick and very upset about it. Its gonna be incredibly fun, my first show being sober! I don't even care that I'm not gonna be drunk cause with music this good all I need to do is sing along.

No comments:

Post a Comment