Monday, February 15, 2010

beer drinking and deep thinking


My perceptions of life have been changing so greatly as of the last few months. I'm surprising myself as to the things I aspire to do. I deeply want to explore other cities, to be out of my element. I've lived in the same place all my life I'd really like to feel some culture shock & live somewhere green and lush, where it rains often and perhaps where breweries abound. Guess you could say I yearn to experience things I've never experienced before.

I've been finding comfort in the thought of being married and having kids, & if you've known me for the last few years, thats a big wtf? in my book. My whole way of thinking has been flipped upside down. It's a great feeling, a genuine feeling. I'm open to new experiences, I'm not scared to change my mind because I have nothing to lose. A great weight has been lifted off of my chest and I feel rather daring..

San Francisco, Portland or Seattle.
We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment